Thursday, August 21, 2014

MY DESK ESSENTIALS

I believe that where you work, and the aesthetic of your workplace, directly affects your attitude towards your work. I've recently given a lot more thought to what is in my work space and because of it, I am a happier worker bee. :) I'd encourage you to take a look at your desk, or wherever you work and make it a place where you really love to hang out! Whether you do school, work, or just create and dream there, you have the choice of making it a fun, inspiring place, or just another space in your house. 

Below are some of my "desk essentials." Leave a comment with yours! Or, blog about them + leave a link to your post in the comments! 

three of my favorites!  here + here + here


journal + notebook from target.


loving naturebox! use this link + get $10 off your first box! totally worth it. :) 
planner is from target.

little blank cards so that i can remember to hit up my friends via snail mail! target. of course. 

a paper tray is a lifesaver for me. it holds bills, letters i need to respond to, my checkbook, anything that i need to keep contained.

and of course, my computer + phone! do you like all of those dents on the top of my computer? you can thank a trip to guatemala for that. ;)


6 comments:

Olivia said...

you have cute stuff in your space.! ;)

acacia said...

lovelovelove! just ordered be the miracle from our local library... can't wait to see what it's about. :)

x

May Louise said...

Gorgeous post! I shared my desk essentials here: http://why-hello-beautiful.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/desk-stationary-essentials.html. Thanks for inspiring me.

Noel Lynn said...

I've just come across your blog, and I must say I'm infatuated with it. Your pictures are entrancing and your speech is utterly spellbinding. You have a really wonderful thing begun here and I hope to see it continue! x

- J
aesthetetheblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Target is the bomb and this makes me wish I had a desk. one day. and I love your laptop dents. ;)

Unknown said...

Cute finds :) x
Visit my blog?

Sammie
sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for being a part of this community!